Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

McCAIN Strikes Back

+12
Peter-Hamilton Barck
Syd Steinberg
Elliott D. Hamilton
James B. Lewis
Norman Thompson
USA2008
Paul D. Garner
Bill O'Malley
Chancelor Landrieu
jed bartlet
Josh McGarry
Général Warren A. WALKEN
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Masculin Nombre de messages : 401
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : GOLDWATER, REAGAN, NIXON, McCAIN

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 12 500$ 02/22/2008
Religion:
Origine: 312 500 $

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 22:41

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 11016810

Dan Evans Endorses John McCain for President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Washington State Governor and Senator Dan Evans has endorsed John McCain for president.

"John McCain has the courage and experience to lead America in a troubled world and I am proud to support his campaign for president," said Governor Evans. "John is a reformer who has been standing up for taxpayers since we served together in the United States Senate. I am confident that John McCain is the best choice to lead America to a prosperous and secure future."

John McCain thanked Governor Evans for his support, stating, "I appreciate the support of Governor Evans. I have always valued Dan's advice and counsel and I am honored to have him on our team."

Dan Evans served the people of the State of Washington for over 20 years, as a State Representative, Governor, U.S. Senator and as the President of the Evergreen State College. Since 1993, he has continued his commitment to Washington State's higher education system, serving as a member of the University of Washington's Board of Regents.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 22:44

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 480px-12
Former NASA Chief Sean O'keefe Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Sean O'Keefe, former NASA Administrator, endorsed John McCain for President of the United States. O'Keefe has held several leadership positions in the federal government and institutions of higher education for nearly three decades. He led the NASA team from 2001-05 through the Columbia tragedy and the Return to Flight task group.

"John McCain has been my friend for over 25 years -- and over that span of time in the varied leadership roles I have held, I have witnessed John's passion for doing the right thing on behalf of and as a friend to all Americans. I am proud to support him for president," said Chancellor O'Keefe. "John McCain personifies the depth of character and integrity we need in our next president. His candor, service and sacrifice, and leadership experience in every crucial debate over the last 20 years will s erve to inspire the next generation of leaders to serve causes greater than their own self interest. John's commitment to our national security and to exploration and discovery, coupled with his passion to improve our nation's math and science education system to assure American competitiveness, should lead all Americans to conclude that he is the right person to lead our country."

John McCain thanked O'Keefe, stating, "Sean has been a friend and colleague for many years and I appreciate his support. His leadership during a challenging time in the rich NASA history helped put our nation's quest for exploration on track."

O'Keefe is currently the Chancellor of the Louisiana State University. He served as NASA Administrator immediately prior to assuming the Chancellor's post at LSU. His previous public service included appointment as Secretary of the Navy, Deputy Director of the White House Office of Management and Budget, Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer at the Department of Defense and on the staff of the US Senate Committee on Appropriations. His prior University postings included faculty and administrative duties at Syracuse University and the Pennsylvania State University.

Sawyer

Sawyer

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Ronald Reagan

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 22:48

Général Warren A. WALKEN a écrit:
En voilà les grandes lignes : http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/

Tu ne l'aurais pas en Français son programme ?

C'est pas que je suis nul en anglais... mais je ne suis pas un pro Embarassed
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Jan - 22:53

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 198px-10
Former U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr Endorses John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that William P. Barr, former U.S. Attorney General, has endorsed John McCain for President of the United States. Mr. Barr has held several positions in Republican administrations, including service under Ronald Reagan on the Domestic Policy Council and U.S. Attorney General under George H.W. Bush.

"Even before my days in the Reagan administration, I have been an admirer of John McCain's," said Mr. Barr. "He has been a consistent conservative and he will bring to the White House a firm vision for the judiciary. I believe, as he does, that judges should honor, and not reinterpret the Constitution. As president, I know John McCain will nominate judges who follow in the traditions of strict constructionists. John McCain has been a leader national security, fiscal discipline and conservative values, and I am proud to support him."

John McCain thanked Mr. Barr, stating, "I am grateful to Attorney General Barr for his endorsement of my candidacy. I look forward to working with him to secure a victory in November. He believes, as I do, in a strong national defense, in fiscal responsibility, in the values that have made our nation strong, and in a judiciary where judges should not be in the business of legislating from the bench."

William Barr received his law degrees with highest honors in 1977 from George Washington University. From 1973 to 1977, he was employed by the Central Intelligence Agency. Barr was a law clerk to Judge Malcolm Wilkey of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit from 1977 through 1978. He served on the Domestic Policy staff at the White House from 1982 to 1983. He was also in private practice for nine years, with the Washington law firm of Shaw, Pitman, Potts, and Trowbridge.

At the Department of Justice, Barr served in the positions of Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel from 1989 to 1990, Deputy Attorney General from May 1990 to August 1991 and Acting Attorney General for three months. He was appointed Attorney General by President Bush in 1991. After resigning as Attorney General, he returned to private practice.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 17:33

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 01290812
Remarks By John McCain On Florida Primary Victory

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today released the following remarks by John McCain as prepared for delivery:

Thank you. Thank you, Florida Republicans, for bringing a former Florida resident across the finish line first in -- as I have been repeatedly reminded lately -- an all Republican primary. I have always loved this beautiful state, from the time I was a young naval aviator learning my trade in Pensacola to the time I commanded the largest air squadron in the United States Navy at Cecil Field. Most of all, I have always been indebted to Florida friends and neighbors in Orange Park for taking such good care of my family while I was away on a longer than expected tour of duty. Florida has always been a special place to me, and it is all the more so tonight. Our victory might not have reached landslide proportions, but it is sweet nonetheless. And I am deeply grateful to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen.

Time will only allow me to thank a few of our Florida supporters by name, but to everyone who, in good times and bad, devoted so much time, energy and hope to keeping our candidacy competitive, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you, of course, to the great governor of Florida, Charlie Crist; to my dear friend, Senator Mel Martinez; to Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen; Congressmen Lincoln and Mario Diaz-Balart; Representative Marcelo Llorente; Commissioner Mildred Fernandez; Representative Adam Hasner; Senator Durell Peaden; Representative Bogdanoff and Council President Durell Davis. And thank you so much to our tremendous statewide volunteer leadership who stuck with us for eighteen long, very long months.

And as always, I want to thank my family for their extraordinary support and encouragement: my wife Cindy, daughter Meghan and son, Doug, who are here, and my children who are not here. It is obvious to me, as it should be to everyone, that I could not have done this without you.

This was a hard fought election, and worth fighting hard for, but I've been on the other side of such contests before, and experienced the disappointment. I offer my best wishes to Governor Romney and his supporters. You fought hard for your candidate, and the margin that separated us tonight surely isn't big enough for me to brag about or for you to despair. Governor Huckabee and his supporters, as always, brought to this campaign conviction and passion and something we don't always have enough of in these contests, good humor and grace. And I want to thank, my dear friend, Rudy Giuliani, who invested his heart and soul in this primary, and who conducted himself with all the qualities of the exceptional American leader he truly is. Thank you, for all you have added to this race, and for being an inspiration to me and millions of Americans.

My friends, in one week we will have as close to a national primary as we have ever had in this country. I intend to win it, and be the nominee of our party. And I intend to do that by making it clear what I stand for. I stand for the principles and policies that first attracted me to the Republican Party when I heard, in whispered conversations and tap codes, about the then Governor of California, who stood by me and my comrades, and who was making quite a reputation for standing by his convictions no matter the changing winds of political thought and popular culture. When I left the Navy and entered public life, I enlisted as a foot soldier in the political revolution he began. And I am as proud to be a Reagan conservative today, as I was then. I trust in the courage, good sense, resourcefulness and decency of the American people, who deserve a government that trusts in their qualities as well, and doesn't abrogate to its elf the responsibilities to do for the people what the people can and want to do for themselves.

We Republicans have always known that the first responsibility of government is to keep this country safe from all enemies foreign and domestic, and the American people unburdened by the heavy hand of government that spends too much of their money on things they neither want nor need, while failing to do as well as we should the things none of us can do individually. Government must defend our nation's security wisely and effectively, because the cost of our defense is so dear to us, measured in losses so hard to bear, and in the heartbreak of so many families. Government must respect our values because they are the true source of our strength; and enforce the rule, which distinguishes successful democracies from failed societies, and is the first defense of freedom. And the judges we appoint to federal benches must understand that is their only responsibility, and leave to elected officials their responsibility to make the laws that they enforce. We believe government should do only those things we cannot do individually, to tax us no more than necessary, and spend no more than necessary, and then get out of the way of the most industrious, ingenious and optimistic people in the history of the world so that they can build an even greater country than the one they inherited.

My friends, as I said the other week in South Carolina, there is nothing in our country that is inevitable. We can overcome any challenge as long as we keep our courage, and stand by the principles that have made our party and our country great. Our party has always been successful when we have, like Ronald Reagan, stood fast by our convictions. And we have only suffered when our allegiance to our principles has not been as steadfast as it should. I intend to make my stand on those principles, and I am confident we will succeed in this contest and in the bigger one in November against anyone the Democratic Party nominates.

Most importantly, I promise you again, I will always put America -- her strength, her ideals, her future -- before every other consideration.

Tonight, my friends, we celebrate. Tomorrow it's back to work. We have a ways to go, but we are getting close, and for that you all have my profound thanks. Goodnight and God bless you.
Josh McGarry
Governor of New Hampshire State and 2008 Democrat candidate
Josh McGarry

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1017
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : DSK,Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,Bill Clinton,Al Gore,Romano Prodi

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 5 000 $
Religion:
Origine: 3 512 440 $

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 17:42

Citation :
This was a hard fought election, and worth fighting hard for, but I've been on the other side of such contests before, and experienced the disappointment. I offer my best wishes to Governor Romney and his supporters. You fought hard for your candidate, and the margin that separated us tonight surely isn't big enough for me to brag about or for you to despair. Governor Huckabee and his supporters, as always, brought to this campaign conviction and passion and something we don't always have enough of in these contests, good humor and grace. And I want to thank, my dear friend, Rudy Giuliani, who invested his heart and soul in this primary, and who conducted himself with all the qualities of the exceptional American leader he truly is. Thank you, for all you have added to this race, and for being an inspiration to me and millions of Americans.

On remarque que sur ce plan, c'est deja un discours de nominé qui cherche à rassembler
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 18:48

Judge Griffin Bell Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former United States Attorney General Griffin Bell has endorsed John McCain for President of the United States.

"John McCain is a principled public servant with the leadership skills and credibility necessary to hold the highest office in the land," explained Judge Bell. "He is, without a doubt, the best candidate in either party, and he has earned my unequivocal support."

John McCain thanked Judge Bell for his support, stating, "Judge Griffin Bell is universally respected because his integrity is beyond reproach. I am humbled to have such a distinguished Georgian endorsing my campaign for the presidency."

Judge Bell, a native of Americus, Georgia served as Attorney General of the United States from 1977-1979. In 1989, he was appointed Vice Chairman of President Bush's Commission on Federal Ethics Law Reform. During the Iran Contra investigation, he was counsel to President Bush.
Elliott D. Hamilton
Senator of Ohio
Elliott D. Hamilton

Masculin Nombre de messages : 489
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Barack Obama, Jonathan Edwards, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Bill Clinton

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge:
Religion: 500 000 $
Origine: 500 000 $

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 19:27

En clair ... Que faudrait-il maintenant pour que Mc Cain soit battu en Novembre ?
Alan Kholmes
Senator of California
Senator of California
Alan Kholmes

Masculin Nombre de messages : 448
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : John McCain

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 2 500$ 02/19/2008
Religion: Presbytérien
Origine:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 19:29

Ne va pas trop vite, nous ne sommes que fin janvier et il peut se passer beaucoup de choses d'ici le mois de novembre.
Elliott D. Hamilton
Senator of Ohio
Elliott D. Hamilton

Masculin Nombre de messages : 489
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Barack Obama, Jonathan Edwards, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Bill Clinton

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 21:24

Il s'agit du grand favori et du plus Présidentiable des 2 côtés, donc je me permets quand même de poser la question.
Pieyre Biagini

Pieyre Biagini

Masculin Nombre de messages : 206
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Reagan, Clinton, Obama

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 21:28

Elliott D. Hamilton a écrit:
En clair ... Que faudrait-il maintenant pour que Mc Cain soit battu en Novembre ?
Un bon petit scandale sexuel...je vais préparer ça lol!
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 23:30

California Republican Primary

SurveyUSA, 27/01

John McCain : 37%
Mitt Romney : 25%
Mike Huckabee : 14%
Rudy Giuliani : 12%
Ron Paul : 4%

Politico/CNN/LAT, 23/01 - 27/01

John McCain : 39%
Mitt Romney : 26%
Rudy Giuliani : 13%
Mike Huckabee : 11%

Connecticut GOP Primary

Rasmussen reports, 27 janvier 2008

John McCain : 42%
Mitt Romney : 26%
Rudy Giuliani : 12%
Mike Huckabee : 8%
Ron Paul : 4%

Election 2008: McCain vs. Clinton and Obama

Rasmussen reports, 30 janvier 2008

John McCain (R) : 48%
Hillary Clinton (D) : 40%

John McCain (R) : 47%
Barack Obama (D) : 41%
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Jan - 23:39

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Hp013110
Josh McGarry
Josh McGarry

Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : DSK,Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,Bill Clinton,Al Gore,Romano Prodi

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 0:39

Schwarzy aurait pu etre un super candidat pour etre le vice president eventuel de McCain..si cette regle stupide datant du 18e siecle pour eviter qu'un prince anglais devienne president des USA avait ete amendé.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 1:10

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Mccain10

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- Today in Los Angeles, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed John McCain for President of the United States.

"I am endorsing Senator McCain to be the next President of the United States because I am interested in a great future and I think Senator McCain has proven over and over again that he can reach across the aisle to get things done," said Governor Schwarzenegger. "He has also crusaded to end wasteful spending in Washington, which is so important. And John McCain is a crusader with a great vision for protecting the environment, while simultaneously protecting the economy. He has incredible credentials on national security and, of course, he is a fantastic public servant. He is a great American hero and an extraordinary leader."

John McCain thanked Governor Schwarzenegger for his support, stating, "I am honored to have the support of my friend Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. I am very proud that Governor Schwarzenegger has taken the lead in California to protect our environment, an important priority for our nation and the world. I thank him for his leadership. I thank him for being a great American success story. This is a story that is an inspiration not only to young citizens here in California, but all over America and the world. He came to this country without very much, except his strengths, his talents and his ambition. And he is now the governor of the largest state in America, and I am proud to be in his company. I know that he serves as a role model and a guide to millions of Americans and people throughout the world. And that is why I am doubly honored by his endorsement of my candidacy and thankful for his help on the road to the presid ency of the United States."
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 1:16

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Govric10
Texas Governor Rick Perry Endorses John McCain for President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Texas Governor Rick Perry has endorsed John McCain for president.

"Of all the issues the American people must consider as they select a commander in chief, I am convinced that our most pressing concern is the ongoing war on terror," said Governor Perry. "Senator John McCain is the best prepared candidate to guide us to victory in this war and protect our nation against future terrorist attacks. John McCain is a man of principle and a man who has never been afraid of making tough decisions, regardless of the consequences. John McCain has my respect and my endorsement for President of the United States."

John McCain thanked Governor Perry for his support, saying, "Rick's commitment to the great state of Texas is a shining example of public service. He has consistently stood up for the best interests of those who elected him. His dedication to the principles of individual freedom and limited government has made the Lone Star state an even better place to live, to work, and to raise a family. Rick is a great addition to our strong team of supporters, and I am honored to have him on board."

A fifth generation Texan, Governor Perry grew up the son of tenant farmers in the tiny West Texas town of Paint Creek. Governor Perry was one of the first in his family to go to college, earning a degree in Animal Science at Texas A&M. Between 1972 and 1977, Governor Perry served in the U.S. Air Force flying C-130 tactical airlift aircraft in Europe and the Middle East. Prior to being elected Lieutenant Governor in 1998, he served two terms as Texas Commissioner of Agriculture and four terms in the Texas House of Representatives. Governor Perry married his childhood sweetheart, Anita Thigpen, in 1982. The Governor and First Lady are the proud parents of two children.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 16:46

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Edgarj10

Former Illinois Governor Jim Edgar Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Illinois Governor Jim Edgar has endorsed John McCain for president.

"We live in a time of great uncertainty. Our economy is teetering on the edge of a major setback. Terrorists continue to threaten our American way of life," said Governor Edgar. "In these uncertain times, we need leadership we can trust. We need leadership that is guided by principle, not political expediency. We need John McCain. He is the only leader with a consistent record of standing up for what is right, not just what's easy. I am proud to announce that John McCain has my full support, and I look forward to working with him to ensure his success on February 5th."

John McCain thanked Governor Edgar for his support, saying, "Jim's tireless public service has made a positive difference in Illinois. He earned a reputation for fiscal discipline and exemplified the strong character and values that make our country great. I am proud to have him as a member of our team, and I know that his support will go a long way toward ensuring victory on February 5th."

Governor Edgar served as Governor from 1991-1999. In 1994, he was reelected Governor by the largest margin in Illinois history. Prior to being elected the 38th Governor of Illinois, Jim Edgar served 10 years as the Illinois Secretary of State. Governor Edgar and his wife Brenda have two grown children. The Edgars reside in Champaign County.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Fév - 21:43

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Celluc10
Former Governor Paul Cellucci Endorses John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Massachusetts Governor Paul Cellucci has endorsed John McCain for president.

"John McCain's lifetime of experience makes him the best prepared to serve our country as commander in chief from day one," said former Governor Cellucci. "Our nation is facing challenging times, and we need a leader who is up for the battle. John McCain is a man of great principles and proven leadership, and he has the character, integrity, and courage that we need in the White House. I am honored to support him in his campaign for president."

John McCain thanked Governor Cellucci for his support, saying, "For more than thirty years, Paul dedicated his life to service of the fine people of Massachusetts. I am humbled and honored to have his support, and I look forward to working with him."

Governor Cellucci was born in Hudson, Massachusetts. He is a graduate of Boston College, and earned his law degree from the Boston College Law School. Governor Cellucci served in the United States Army Reserve from 1970 to 1978. Governor Cellucci holds the distinction of having never lost an election in his three decades of public service. From 1977 to 1985, he served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. He served in the Massachusetts Senate from 1985 to 1991. From 1991 until 1997, Paul Cellucci was the Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts. In 1997, he became Acting Governor. In 1998, he was elected Governor and served until 2001 when he was appointed Ambassador to Canada. He and his wife Jan have two grown daughters, Kate and Anne.
Josh McGarry
Josh McGarry

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Fév - 23:57

N'empeche que l'endorsement de McCain par Cellucci est symboliquement un sacré camouflet pour Romney...
Chancelor Landrieu
Governor of California
Chancelor Landrieu

Masculin Nombre de messages : 211
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : John Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson... et puis George Bush

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 1 000 000 $
Religion: 0 $
Origine: 1 000 000 $

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 0:52

Drame pour McCain, Hillary a la voix de Ann Coulter Neutral

Ann Coulter: I'll Vote For Clinton if McCain's the Nominee

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JoSo17Azk&e

Citation :
Ann Coulter: Hillary Clinton-campaign ready

by Mark Silva

Testing the limits of tolerance, the campaign of 2008 may be doing.

We've been amused by the assertion of Ann Coulter, the iconoclastic conservative, that, if Sen. John McCain wins the Republican Party's presidential nomination, she will campaign for Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Coulter said so last night on Fox's Hannity & Colmes.

If this is how far the card-carrying members of the conservative punditry are willing to carry their objections to McCain, the self-styled "maverick'' who has appealed to independent voters but alienated many of his party's most conservative members, this could be a fun year.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 3:34

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 473px-10McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 473px-11
Georgia Senators Endorse John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Senator Saxby Chambliss and Senator Johnny Isakson have endorsed John McCain for president.

"I have known John McCain for many years," said Georgia's senior U.S. Senator, Saxby Chambliss. "We have worked together, and from time to time, we have had some disagreements over policy. The willingness to disagree is what good leadership is about. John McCain is a strong-willed man, but he listens. Throughout the course of this election process we have had a number of good men vying for the Republican nomination, but now is the time for us to narrow the field and get behind the one candidate who can unite our party and win in November. John McCain can and will win in November, no matter which person the Democrats nominate. America is at war, and the ongoing war on terrorism will be a major factor in this presidential election as well as in the next president's term. I am here to tell all Georgians and all Americans that based on all the factors and qualifications, I for one will be proud to call John McCain commande r in chief."

Senator Isakson added, "The most important duty of the president and the Congress is to protect the people of the United States of America. I don't believe there is anybody better equipped to keep America secure than John McCain. Not only is John McCain the right choice to protect our country, but he also is the right choice to protect our pocketbook. John McCain was a fiscal hawk before it became popular. He has always been for stopping wasteful spending, and as president he will be able to do so with his pen."

John McCain thanked Senators Chambliss and Isakson for their support, saying, "During my time in the senate, I have had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Saxby and Johnny. They are both men of tremendous character. Their hard work on behalf of the people of Georgia has earned them the admiration and respect of their colleagues and constituents. I am honored to have their support, and I look forward to their counsel in the days and weeks ahead."

In 1966, Saxby Chambliss earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Georgia. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from the University Of Tennessee College Of Law in 1968. On November 5, 2002, Saxby Chambliss was elected Georgia's 63rd United States Senator. He currently serves as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Rules Committee, and he is the Ranking Republican Member of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry. Senator Chambliss and his wife, Julianne, have been married since 1966, and reside in Moultrie, Georgia. They have two children and two grandchildren.

For 22 years, Johnny Isakson served as President of Northside Realty. Senator Isakson was member of the Georgia General Assembly for 17 years, and he served for three years as Chairman of the Georgia Board of Education. In 1999, Johnny was elected to the United States House of Representatives for his first of three terms before being elected to the United States Senate in November of 2004. Johnny and his wife, Dianne, have three children and four grandchildren.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 3:42

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Don_ni10
Former Oklahoma Senator Don Nickles Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Senator Don Nickles (R-OK) has endorsed John McCain for president.

"I have had the pleasure of serving several years with John McCain in the U.S. Senate and know him to be a proven leader with conviction and courage which we desperately need in our country today," said Senator Nickles. "He is solidly pro-family, pro-life and is committed to cutting wasteful federal spending. Unlike Senators Clinton and Obama, he will not increase taxes and appoint activist or liberal federal judges. I believe he is our best candidate to defeat the Democrat nominee. I will work energetically to elect my friend Senator John McCain as our next president."

John McCain thanked Senator Nickles for his support, stating, "I am proud to have the support of my friend Don Nickles. His support is critical as we work for a strong finish in Oklahoma on Tuesday."
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 23:05

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 390px-10
Senator Norm Coleman Endorses John McCain For President

VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that U.S. Senator Norm Coleman has endorsed John McCain for president.

"I have had the honor to work with John McCain since I first entered the senate in 2002. He is an effective leader who is the best person to lead the fight against radical Islamic extremism," said Senator Coleman. "John McCain is a committed conservative who will lower our taxes, stop wasteful government spending, and reduce the size of government. I am proud to support John McCain for president."

John McCain thanked Senator Coleman for his support, saying, "Norm Coleman is a friend with whom I enjoy working in the senate. He is a results-oriented leader who has served the people of Minnesota with honor and integrity. I am honored to have his support. "
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Fév - 23:13

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Petewi10
Former California Governor Pete Wilson Endorses John McCain For President

VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Governor of California Pete Wilson has endorsed John McCain for president. Governor Wilson issued the following statement on his endorsement.

"I served with John McCain in the senate. During his twenty-four years in Congress, he has taken strong and courageous stands and held firm to them when others shifted with the political winds. He has been good-humored but steadfast in insisting upon reform. He has been tenacious in insisting that Congress cut wasteful spending, and in demanding greater resources to strengthen our military. He will cut taxes to stimulate economic growth. He will close our borders to illegal immigration. He will be stubborn in facing down powerful special interests, as he has been all his life.

"John McCain will be the optimistic, courageous, and consistently strong and reliable leader America so needs to face down, pursue and defeat the enemies of freedom. He will win the respect and confidence of our allies and the respect and anxiety of our enemies.

"I am proud to endorse John McCain for president."

John McCain thanked Governor Wilson for his support, saying, "Through his dedicated public service, Pete has earned the respect and admiration of the people of California. I am honored to have his support, and I am thankful that he is a part of our team."

Pete Wilson was born in Lake Forest, Illinois in 1933. He attended Yale University and served in the U.S. Marine Corps. Governor Wilson went on to earn his law degree at the University of California. Prior to becoming Governor, Pete Wilson served as a State Assemblyman, Mayor of San Diego, and U.S. Senator.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Fév - 19:36

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Thomps10
Former Governor Jim Thompson Endorses John McCain

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Illinois Governor Jim Thompson has endorsed John McCain for president.

"John McCain will make an excellent president," said former Governor Jim Thompson. "He has the leadership traits of tenacity, vision, and integrity that are needed to keep our country safe and prosperous. His conservative record of fighting government spending, defending traditional values, and promoting a strong military speaks for itself. John McCain has devoted his life to the service of this great nation, and I am honored to support him in his campaign for the presidency."

John McCain thanked Governor Thompson for his support, saying, "I am grateful for Jim's support. He understands the challenges our nation is facing, and I am honored that he would trust me to serve in the highest office of the land. His input and experience will be invaluable to our efforts in Illinois."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 9 Icon_minitime

McCAIN Strikes Back
Page 9 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant