Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

McCAIN Strikes Back

+12
Peter-Hamilton Barck
Syd Steinberg
Elliott D. Hamilton
James B. Lewis
Norman Thompson
USA2008
Paul D. Garner
Bill O'Malley
Chancelor Landrieu
jed bartlet
Josh McGarry
Général Warren A. WALKEN
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Masculin Nombre de messages : 401
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : GOLDWATER, REAGAN, NIXON, McCAIN

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 12 500$ 02/22/2008
Religion:
Origine: 312 500 $

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 2:17

L'étape du Michigan me paraît extrêmement délicate pour John McCain. En effet, cet Etat me semble moins accessible pour le sénateur de l'Arizona que la Caroline du sud. Mitt Romney, l'enfant du pays, a joué à fond la carte de la nostalgie (le temps où son père était gouverneur) et la machine à promesses. A suivre.

REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION- Rasmussen reports - 13/01/08

John McCAIN : 24%
Mike HUCKABEE : 19%
Mitt ROMNEY : 14%
Fred THOMPSON : 12%
RUDY GIULIANI : 10%
Ron PAUL : 2%

ELECTION 2008 : McCAIN vs CLINTON - Rasmussen reports - 13/01/08

A Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds John McCain leading Hillary Clinton nationally by double digits. The survey, conducted on the two nights following New Hampshire’s Primary, shows McCain attracting 49% of the vote nationwide while Clinton earns 38%.

John McCAIN : 49%
Hillary CLINTON : 38%
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Josh McGarry
Governor of New Hampshire State and 2008 Democrat candidate
Josh McGarry

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1017
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : DSK,Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,Bill Clinton,Al Gore,Romano Prodi

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 5 000 $
Religion:
Origine: 3 512 440 $

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 2:43

Pourtant le Michigan correspond mieux à l'ideologie moderée defendue par McCain que la Caroline du Sud et son cortege d'electeurs fondamentalistes qui avaient eu sa peau en 2000.Mais je suis d'accord..il semble + peiner dans le Michigan si l'on en croit les chiffres..le coté enfant du pays de Romney doit y'etre pour quelque chose (et son populisme..il est evident que si Romney peut sauver des jobs industriels condamnés, pourquoi ne pas l'elire lol! ..c'est du grand n'importe quoi).

McCain peut tout aussi bien tuer la course que perdre dans les deux etats et se retrouver à nouveau dans une position delicate.

Quand au sondage Rasmussen, c'est assez marrant de constater la difference d'avec celui de CNN.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 3:57

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Johnmc10
Bradenton Herald (FL): The Republican: John McCain

By Editorial, Bradenton Herald (FL)
January 13, 2008

The oft-told story about John McCain's military service resonates to this day because it says so much about his integrity, strength and patriotism.

After being shot down and taken prisoner during the Vietnam War - and suffering many beatings - he was set to be released after the North Vietnamese learned his father was a prominent U.S. admiral. His captors wanted to score propaganda points. McCain, though, insisted prisoners held longer be freed first. He was kept in prison - for five years in all - and beaten again and again.

Even Hollywood would have a tough time matching that heroic plot line.

Today, McCain continues to be a man of strong conviction and unquestionable character. His leadership skills and experience make him the best Republican candidate in the field, and we support his nomination.

With his appeal to independent voters, his chances come November appear to be the Republicans' best bet for victory.
We appreciate that McCain campaigns on the issues, not demagoguery, and that he has a keen sense of bipartisan solutions to the nation's problems. He steers clear of polarizing statements and demonizing opponents. For instance, we can't see the Arizona senator participating in any kind of shameful and specious Swift Boat attack that became a centerpiece of the 2004 Bush campaign. Not with McCain's honesty and integrity.

Citizens are showing an eager desire to head in a new direction - away from the poisonous politics that have dominated the Bush years.

We don't march in lockstep with McCain on all the issues. While he has occasionally criticized Bush on Iraq, he nonetheless backs the war and especially the surge. He believes we must succeed in Iraq to help build a stable and secure region. We oppose the war and want to see our troops come home soon.

Yet McCain's ongoing backing of the surge, despite widespread opposition, shows the courage of his convictions as the strategy continues to show success. It appears voters have noticed, with his once-moribund campaign now very much alive and kicking thanks to victory in the New Hampshire primary.

McCain's economic policies focus on a pro-growth tax policy: keeping tax rates down and rewarding savings and investments. He would make Bush's income and investment tax cuts permanent. His policy of fiscal discipline - ending the Bush practice of excessive borrowing and deficit spending - is also appealing.

In order to chop away at wasteful spending, he plans to seek line-item veto power to halt earmarks and pork. Considering past failed efforts at this, McCain faces a Herculean task - but one we fully support.

He is not afraid to go against the GOP grain, either. He has vowed to be a leader in combating global warming, strive for public disclosure of the official activities of lobbyists to reduce their influence, and create an independent ethics office in Congress to restore public faith. McCain has also labeled interrogations that mimic drowning as a form of torture, alienating the party faithful.

He's in favor of universal health care - not with a government-run bureaucracy, but by bringing costs under control and promoting competition on cost and quality of care. While he's fuzzy on the details of accomplishing that, the country does not need another tax-gobbling federal agency. McCain also wants to eliminate frivolous lawsuits and exorbitant damage awards, which would definitely reduce costs. He also plans to protect Medicare, Medicaid and retirees' private health benefits.

He favors comprehensive immigration reform and had been a sponsor of the 2007 bill that would have boosted border security and provided a way for millions of undocumented workers to earn legal status. Whether immigration will become a defining issue in the campaign remains to be seen.
With solid domestic policies and vital experience in foreign affairs, McCain is the right Republican candidate at the right time in history. Above all else, this nation needs a strong leader, one who can be trusted. John McCain is that kind of leader.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 16:23

Former Michigan Governor William Milliken Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that former Michigan Governor William G. Milliken has endorsed John McCain for president.

"I have long admired Senator McCain for his straight talk and service to the country," said Governor Milliken. "There's a real sense of integrity in the firm positions he takes, even though they are not always popular. I don't agree with him on all issues, but I like his well-earned reputation of saying what he means, and meaning what he says."

John McCain thanked Governor Milliken for his support, stating, "Governor Milliken is among the most honorable and decent people to serve the great state of Michigan. I admire his service and am grateful for his support."

William G. Milliken served as Michigan's 44th and longest-serving governor from 1969 to 1982. From 1963 to 1969, Milliken served as Lieutenant Governor under Governor George Romney.
James B. Lewis
NRA Chairman
James B. Lewis

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2051
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Nathan Sharansky.

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge: 29 novembre 1967. 41 ans
Religion: Protestante
Origine: NY /Austin (TX)

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 17:28

"McCain prend le large, Giuliani s'effondre" titre le Figaro http://www.lefigaro.fr/

Le vétéran des candidats semble revigoré par sa victoire du New Hampshire, aux dépens de l'ancien maire de New York en perte de vitesse.
A quelques heures des caucus du Michigan, John McCain a de quoi se sentir pousser des ailes : même si un sondage le donne derrière Mitt Romney (par 22% contre 30%)

dans cet Etat des Grands Lacs, le sénateur de l'Arizona prend le large au niveau national. Relancé par sa victoire dans le New Hampshire, il fait désormais la course en tête, selon deux sondages au plan national et publiés dimanche.

A en croire une enquête New York Times/CBS News, 33% des électeurs aux primaires républicaines le soutiennent. Une très forte progression par rapport aux 7% seulement qu'il recueillait le mois dernier. Derrière John McCain, arrive avec 18% l'ex-gouverneur de l'Arkansas Mike Huckabee, vainqueur des caucus de l'Iowa.

Ce sondage met également en lumière le lourd recul de l'ex-maire de New York Rudy Giuliani qui chute de 22% en décembre - il était alors en tête, de peu - à 10% désormais. Les autres candidats républicains sont tous à moins de 10%.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Jan - 23:23

elephant Republican Presidential Nomination elephant

Petit récapitulatif des derniers sondages nationaux publiés depuis le New Hampshire.

RCP Average 09/01 to 13/01/08
John McCAIN : 30.02%
Mike HUCKABEE : 19.6%
Rudy GIULIANI : 13.4%
Mitt ROMNEY : 13.0%
Fred THOMPSON : 8.6%
Ron PAUL : 3.8%
Spread : McCAIN +10,6

USA Today/Gallup 09/01 to 13/01/08
John McCAIN : 33%
Mike HUCKABEE : 19%
Rudy GIULIANI : 13%
Mitt ROMNEY : 11%
Fred THOMPSON : 9%
Ron PAUL : 3%
Spread : McCAIN +14

CBS News/NY Times 09/01 to 12/01/08
John McCAIN : 33%
Mike HUCKABEE : 18%
Rudy GIULIANI : 10%
Mitt ROMNEY : 8%
Fred THOMPSON : 8%
Ron PAUL : 5%
Spread : McCAIN +15

ABC/Wash. Post 09/01 to 12/01/08
John McCAIN : 28%
Mike HUCKABEE : 20%
Mitt ROMNEY : 19%
Rudy GIULIANI : 15%
Fred THOMPSON : 8%
Ron PAUL : 3%
Spread : McCAIN +8,0

CNN 09/01 to 10/01/08
John McCAIN : 34%
Mike HUCKABEE : 21%
Rudy GIULIANI : 18%
Mitt ROMNEY : 14%
Fred THOMPSON : 6%
Spread : McCAIN +13
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan - 15:10

Image hébergée par servimg.com
Senator Pete Domenici Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that New Mexico Senator Pete Domenici has endorsed the candidacy of John McCain for the Republican nomination for president. Senators Domenici and McCain spoke by phone today, and Sen. Domenici issued the following statement :

"Today I am very pleased to endorse my colleague, Sen. John McCain, for the Republican nomination for president.

"My many years working with John McCain persuade me that he is the best candidate on the issues upon which I have spent most of my career -- deficit reduction, federal spending reform, a strong military, and the increased use of nuclear power for electricity generation in this time of global climate change. John McCain's leadership in the fight for the balanced budget we produced in the late 1990s was critical. His strong voice was key to producing such a balanced budget for the first time in four decades. John McCain's work on crucial water issues in the West and Southwest shows that he understands all regions of our nation and the challenges they face.

"As important, has been John McCain's consistent and courageous stand on the Iraq War and our fight against terrorism. I believe, based upon my years on the Defense Appropriations Subcommittee and my work with Sen. McCain, that he will bring the strongest leadership to what I consider the most important question facing America -- how we defend ourselves against Islamic extremists bent on destroying this nation. And, despite my own personal misgivings last year, Sen. McCain was, and continues to be, right on the American military surge in Iraq and the strategy outlined by General David Petraeus. John displayed the kind of courage and consistency a president must have.

"No one else in the field has better credentials on military policy, national security, and fiscal policy than my friend, John McCain."

John McCain thanked Senator Domenici, stating, "I am grateful to Senator Domenici for his support of my candidacy. Pete is a leader in the U.S. Senate who is dedicated to environmental conservation and, as a member of the Indian Affairs Committee, has committed himself to addressing the challenges facing America's Native communities. He proudly represents the people of New Mexico, and I am proud to have him working on my behalf in the Western states."
Pieyre Biagini

Pieyre Biagini

Masculin Nombre de messages : 206
Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : Reagan, Clinton, Obama

Personnage RPG
Date de naissance et âge:
Religion: 500 000 $
Origine: 500 000 $

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan - 22:44

Par contre il faudrait qu'il s'habille mieux, ses chemises à carreaux son ignobles Laughing
James B. Lewis
NRA Chairman
James B. Lewis

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan - 22:46

Qui porte des chemises à carreaux ? scratch
Pieyre Biagini

Pieyre Biagini

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 9:23

John McCain
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 14:54

Je ne l'ai jamais vu en chemise à carreaux, tu dois confondre avec Jack Lang.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 22:54

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Tom_co10
Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn Endorses John McCain For President

ARLINGTON, VA -- U.S. Senator John McCain's presidential campaign today announced that Senator Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK) has endorsed John McCain for President of the United States. Senator Coburn issued the following statement on his endorsement :

"I am honored to be here in South Carolina today, and I am very proud to endorse my friend and colleague Senator John McCain for President of the United States. John McCain and I have stood side-by-side on many issues and I'd like to speak to two of them today -- fiscal responsibility and ensuring the sanctity of human life.

"Much has been made in this presidential campaign about the need for change in Washington. Candidates from both sides of the aisle have talked about bringing real reform to the federal government. But, only one candidate has a record of putting his money where his mouth is, and that's John McCain.

"Since I came to Congress in 1995, I have met one true reformer -- John McCain. He has the unique blend of character, guts, and experience needed to transform Washington from the inside out. He is beholden to no special interest. He is guided by strong conservative principles, and committed to doing what he believes is right without concern for political consequence.

"John McCain has never been afraid to take the road less traveled, and he has fought wasteful spending at every turn along the way. He's saved taxpayers untold billions, and he has rightfully earned the reputation as the Senate's number one fiscal hawk. I trust that as president, John McCain will veto any pork-barrel bill that crosses his desk, and will make the authors famous.

"When it comes to ensuring the sanctity of human life, you will find no one stronger on the issue than Senator McCain. For twenty-four years, John McCain has been an unwavering voice in Congress for the rights of the unborn.
"For those reasons and more, I urge voters here in South Carolina and across the country to join me in supporting John McCain for president."
Pieyre Biagini

Pieyre Biagini

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 23:09

Général Warren A. WALKEN a écrit:
Si si je l'ai vu sur BFM TV ces jours ci, mais je trouve plus l'image geek

Mais bon c'est un détail

McCain king ?
James B. Lewis
NRA Chairman
James B. Lewis

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 23:15

Pieyre Biagini a écrit:
Si si je l'ai vu sur BFM TV ces jours ci, mais je trouve plus l'image geek

Mais bon c'est un détail

McCain king ?

A d'autres je veux des preuves Very Happy Very Happy
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Jan - 23:47

Reuters: McCain Takes Early Lead In South Carolina: Poll

By John Whitesides, Reuters
January 16, 2008

Article Excerpt

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican John McCain holds a 6-point lead over rival Mike Huckabee in South Carolina three days before the state's crucial presidential nominating contest, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Wednesday.

McCain, an Arizona senator, leads the former Arkansas governor by 29 percent to 23 percent. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney was in third place with 13 percent.

South Carolina's Republican primary on Saturday is the next battleground as both parties choose candidates for November's election to succeed President George W. Bush. Nevada also holds Republican and Democratic nominating contests on that day.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan - 23:37

Rock Hill Herald (SC): McCain Is Best Candidate In Saturday's GOP Primary

By Editorial, Rock Hill Herald (SC)
January 17, 2008

Sen. John McCain is not ideologically pure enough for many conservative Republicans. But he may be the candidate they need in November.

McCain has alienated his party's conservative base with stands on issues such as immigration, torture of suspected terrorists and campaign financing. In each case, he not only supported stances that were unpopular with many Republicans but also played a leading role in promoting policies that were opposed by fellow GOP lawmakers.
But while some regard McCain's maverick stands as traitorous, others see them as evidence of an inquisitive mind, a willingness to stand on principle, a desire to find consensus amid contentiousness and a compelling need to put his country's interests ahead of partisan concerns.

Count us among the latter group who admires McCain's independent spirit. That is one of the chief reasons we endorse him in Saturday's GOP primary.

Other candidates in the race fall short for one reason or another. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney seems constantly to be reinventing himself to suit the mood of the electorate he is wooing. Former Sen. Fred Thompson, though suitably conservative for many voters, seems to lack the drive needed to win the nomination. Rep. Ron Paul surely was more comfortable running as the standard-bearer for the Libertarian ticket in 1988 than he is as a Republican presidential candidate.

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, once considered the front-runner, may have gambled and lost by ignoring the opening small-state contests. Giuliani's one-note refrain of "9-11" limits the appeal of his candidacy.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee brings a refreshing and distinctive voice to the campaign. His populist appeal to voters may mark the beginning of a new conservative coalition. But some of the planks in Huckabee's platform, particularly his ill-advised "Fair Tax" plan, which replaces all federal taxes with a broad national sales tax, and his lack of foreign policy expertise are serious drawbacks.

McCain, though he occasionally bucks the party line, is reliably conservative on most issues. He has been a supporter of the Iraq War from the start, although he has taken issue with how it was prosecuted. He also was an enthusiastic supporter of the recent troop surge and has committed to remaining in Iraq for as long as necessary to establish a secure government there.

McCain is a fiscal conservative who wants to end federal earmarks and control spending. Although he took heat for initially opposing the Bush tax cuts, he now favors extending them.

He believes that global warming is a real threat and supports a cap-and-trade policy to encourage corporations to reduce carbon emissions. He also calls for more nuclear power plants and expanded development of alternative energy, but opposes federal subsidies for either.

In regard to health care, he opposes a mandatory, government-administered system. Instead, he calls for tax credits and expanded health savings accounts to make health insurance more affordable for all.

But we support McCain not simply because of a laundry list of his stances but because of his consistency of values. As a certified war hero and a veteran of 25 years in Congress, he has little to prove to himself or voters. You take him as he is, or you don't.

This was evident in how he has conducted his campaign. Though severely short of money and taken for finished in the summer, he stayed on track and maintained his fabled "straight talk" -- and emerged as winner of the New Hampshire primary with a reinvigorated candidacy.

If McCain is his party's nominee, he would have the ability to attract not only conservatives but also moderates and independents. As president, we are confident he would be willing to cross the aisle to work with Democrats to get things accomplished.

In this diverse field of GOP candidates, McCain stands out as the one best suited to sit in the White House and lead the nation in these challenging times.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 17:44

Sun News (SC): McCain Heralds Experience With Foreign Policy

By Robert Morris, Sun News (SC)
January 19, 2008

One day before South Carolina's critical test of Republican candidates, U.S. Sen. John McCain touted his experience and commitment to conservative governance before an enthusiastic crowd of Myrtle Beach supporters.

"I've been involved in every major national-security challenge in the last 20 years," McCain said Friday at the Pepper Geddings Recreation Center.

The Arizona senator, who in most polls after his New Hampshire win has held a short lead over former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in South Carolina's Republican primary, dwelled more on his foreign-policy and fiscal-governance strengths here than the family values he has espoused in other S.C. stops.

On Iraq, McCain touted a Friday morning headline about increased security in Baghdad as evidence that the surge in troops he endorsed is working. He also promised to continue the war on terrorism.

"If I have to fall into the gates of hell, I will get Osama bin Laden," McCain said.

Amid reports of increased unemployment, falling markets and other signs of a faltering economy, McCain said a recession is not inevitable. Responsible governance, he said, can help the economy right itself.

"We cut taxes, but we also required cuts in spending," McCain said of his time in the Reagan era, then contrasted it with the current Congress. "We cut taxes, but we let spending get out of control, and we mortgaged your kids' future."

McCain also showered praise on high-profile S.C. supporters such as U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham and Speaker of the S.C. House Bobby Harrell, especially for the pro-business climate he said they have created in South Carolina.

"It's the kind of Republican principles that, frankly, we've lost sight of in the nation's capital," McCain said.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 17:50

Election 2008: California Republican Presidential Primary
Rasmussen reports, January 14, 2007

John McCAIN : 24%
Mitt ROMNEY : 17%
Mike HUCKABEE : 13%
Fred THOMPSON : 13%
Rudy GIULIANI : 11%
Ron PAUL : 6%

New Jersey Republican Presidential Primary
Rasmussen reports, January 15, 2007

John McCAIN : 29%
Rudy GIULIANI : 27%
Mitt ROMNEY : 10%
Mike HUCKABEE : 10%
Fred THOMPSON : 6%
Josh McGarry
Josh McGarry

Admirez-vous des politiciens ? : DSK,Gordon Brown,Tony Blair,Bill Clinton,Al Gore,Romano Prodi

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 19:10

Chaude alerte tout de meme pour McCain puisqu'apres toute une serie de sondages le donnant au pire à egalité avec Huckabee voire avec une legere avance, le tout dernier sondage donne Huckabee largement en tete ainsi qu'une remontée de Thompson, les deux beneficiant d'un effondrement de Romney (vote tactique des conservateurs pour contrer McCain?):

Huckabee 33

McCain 26 (à noter qu'il ne varie pas puisque meme donné gagnant il etait autour de 25/27)

Thompson 21

Romney 8 (s'effondre totalement)

Le sondage Reuteurs publié hier soir donnait quand à lui:

McCain 27

Huckabee 26

Romney 16

Thompson 12

Et il y'a deux/trois jours, les sondages donnaient de 4 à 7 points d'avance pour McCain.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 19:24

On verra bien. Tout dépendra de la mobilisation de chaque camp. Les militaires des nombreuses bases de Caroline du sud, les vétérans, anciens combattants et leurs familles iront voter plutôt pour McCain, les chrétiens évangélistes plutôt pour Huckabee. Le vote indépendant devra aussi être prit en compte et j'ai dû mal à les imaginer soutenir Huckabee même si l'Etat est très conservateur.
Josh McGarry
Josh McGarry

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 20:09

En effet, ca dependra en partie de la participation des independants sachant que 40% de l'electorat est evangeliste et qu'il semble acquis à Huckabee.

Le facteur des veterans jouera mais pas à lui seul...en 2000 McCain avait eu la quasi totalité du vote veteran et ca n'avait pas suffit.
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 20:31

Oui mais cette fois-ci la candidature McCain est plus solide dans l’Etat qu’il y a 8 ans. Notamment grâce aux soutiens de certaines personnalités politiques locales comme l’influent sénateur Lindsay Graham (fidèle entre les fidèles de McCain), de Bobby Harrell, speaker de la Chambre des représentants de Caroline du sud ou encore d’Henry McMaster, Attorney general de l’Etat de Caroline du sud. A cela s’ajoute un certain nombre de journaux dont le plus grand de l’Etat, The State, mais aussi : Greenville News, The Myrtle Beach Sun News, Charleston Post and Courier, où le Rock Hill Herald.

Maintenant est-ce que cela sera suffisant pour battre Huckabee, c’est une autre histoire...
James B. Lewis
NRA Chairman
James B. Lewis

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 4:10

On verra bien. Tout dépendra de la mobilisation de chaque camp. Les militaires des nombreuses bases de Caroline du sud, les vétérans, anciens combattants et leurs familles iront voter plutôt pour McCain, les chrétiens évangélistes plutôt pour Huckabee. Le vote indépendant devra aussi être prit en compte et j'ai dû mal à les imaginer soutenir Huckabee même si l'Etat est très conservateur.

Selon un sondage Fox News ce sont les evangeliste qui auraient le plus d'impact.

Which voting group will have the most impact in the GOP South Carolina primary?

Evangelicals (53%)
Military families (20%)
Independents (19%)

Ca n'a pas l'air de trop marcher pour Huckabee si ce sondage est serieux
James B. Lewis
NRA Chairman
James B. Lewis

Personnage RPG

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 5:39

McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 01190810
Général Warren A. WALKEN

Général Warren A. WALKEN

Personnage RPG
Religion:

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 5:45

Je vous l'avez bien dit que ça se passerait bien.

THANK YOU, SOUTH CAROLINA elephant sunny cheers

CAPTAIN McCAIN pirat CAPTURES PALMETTO STATE
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: McCAIN Strikes Back   McCAIN Strikes Back - Page 6 Icon_minitime

McCAIN Strikes Back
Page 6 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant